SkyCo is designed by a team of an established New-York-based interior designer and a Red Dot Award winning Taiwanese talent.
Glass partition design, flexible space planning and configuration, could be separated into three blocks or one spacious space.
Suitable for seminar, conference, workshop, party, etc.
Bar Area : Reception for registration, coffee bar, dining table.
Main Area : 50 inch projector screen, wall sofa on both sides.
Window area :Floor-to-ceiling glass window , wall sofa area ,
modern-Industrial style decorations.
1 - 3 hours NT$ 3,800/hr （tax not included）
4th - 6th hours NT$ 3,600/hr（tax not included）
after 7th hours NT$ 3,400/hr （tax not included）
example : 7 hours rental
3*3,800 + 3*3,600 + 1*3,400 （tax not included）
SHARP projector & screen
WUXGA 1920 x 1200 high resolution
150 inches projector screen
Audio visual equipment
Multi track mixer and power amplifier UHF PA system
2 x Wireless microphone
Notices to renter
Available rental periods
• Weekdays : 18:30 - 02:00 ( national holidays not included)
• Weekends :08:30 - 02:00
• Minimum rental hours : 3 hours
• Overtime will be charged in a period of every 30 minutes, and the overtime fee will be settled
before departing from the venue.
Book a rental
• Inquire us on Line（ @skyspace）
• Inquire : consult → confirm time & date , requirements → quotation
• Reservation : Confirm the pre booking form and pay the deposit $5,000 within 7 days.
• Pay a deposit of NT$ 5,000 within 7 days of receiving a quotation to confirm your
• Full payment must be made minimum 14 days prior to the start of the event or the reservation will be cancelled.
Cancellation/ Refund Policy
• In case of cancellation, the rental Fee will be fully refunded, however you will lose the deposit.
•In case of cancellation due to force majeure events, such as typhoons, earthquakes, and epidemic escalations (subject to the official announcements of Taipei City), both the rental fee and the deposit will be fully refunded.)
• Cash, bank transfer (transfer fee must be paid by the customer.)
• SkyCo will send an employee to guide the arrangement of the venue, Please assign
1-2 people to assist in moving the furniture into the desired layout.
• Food and beverages should be kept in the bar area. Please do not bring them into the
mid-section to avoid staining the floor and equipment.
• The non-rental area is the working space of SkyCo members, please do not enter
and use it.
• After the event is over, it is necessary to restore the venue to its original state
(including all the furniture). In case of any damage to the space or equipment,
the renter must take full responsibility and the cost will be deducted from the deposit.
• SkyCo provides cleaning tools and large garbage bags. After the event, the renter
needs to place all the garbage at the entrance of the freight elevator without
affecting the passage. If there are more than 2 bags, please, take them to the
garbage area in B3. (Ask staff for directions)
• If the renter fails to recover the venue to its original state, NT1,000 will be
deducted from the deposit as a cleaning fee. Remarks SkyCo takes no responsibility
for any lost items during the event.
• We are NOT responsible for any personal belongings left behind.